I was thinking about direction of my life and this blog and guys, I realised I mostly only share with you here the responsible things I do or that I think everyone should do, lol. Where is all the fun??!
I remember when I was still on facebook, that there was a chick I knew in real life and I loved bumping into her. She was so cute, friendly, honest and awesome to talk with. But on facebook she was complaining all the time. So I blocked here there. And continued to love her offline.
To avoid you avoiding me, I am going to start sharing some fun bits of my life again. I can be funny too. Ask my friends.
Do the responsible thing & expand your capacity for joy.
This is going to become a motto for this blog/website/business/life-of-mine.
A lot of times you can do both at the same time.
As me today being responsible and booking a next vacation. After searching for the best place for perhaps six hours.
Oh, btw, yesterday I got finally my blue-light blocking pair of glasses. I like how I feel more professional behind my computer with glasses on. And they look good on me.
Still, I was looking forward to pull some weeds out in the garden after all this computer work. Responsible and enjoyable, looking at green things and making space for vegetables to grow. But it started raining pretty fast.
So I came back to the computer and typed ecofriendly lingerie in Etsy search bar. And I found some pretty pretty things.
So, if you also want to expand your capacity for joy (and pleasure) and at the same time be responsible, here we go:
In my mind this would fall under the category of underwear, not lingerie. I guess we will need to wait a bit before we have more of ecofriendly lingerie available. Or create a brand and make it happen faster. Speaking on that, while researching for the article I came upon this hella good looking eco-conscious website – everything is so damn well researched and you can learn how to start your own eco-friendly fashion brand. All bases covered. You can even get the mentorship and embark on the journey with other conscious designers around the world.
(While links for underwear are affiliated, which means I might earn a small commission, if you choose to buy through them, I am sharing the link to virtue + vice website out of sheer joy that something like this exists).
So, which piece of underwear you have your eyes on?
Things I love and I believe you will love them too:
- ♥ Scribd – my favourite e-book and audiobook subscription ⇾ you can read and listen 60 days for free when you sign up through my link 📖
- ♥ Coinbase – I just love their reward system where I learn & earn crypto (learn – did you see that?) ⇾ sign up through my link and receive $10 when you buy/sell your first $100 (and don’t forget to learn too!) 💰
- ♥ I am buying those properly greenwashed headphones when my current ones die. You must click this link if you want to have a good time home alone. Use code "ANITA" to get 5% off when you buy 🎧.
- ♥ Tool I use to manage my projects ⇉ monday.com (it syncs with google calendar, yeah baby!) Sign up through my link and add extra 100 items on your to-do list. 💻
- ♥ App that pays you to walk. Well, for now you can exchange your steps for discounts and free trials, but cryptocurrency Sweatcoin is launching soon, so you better start walking fast to receive some free crypto. 🚶
I use affiliate links, which means I will earn a small commission when you sign up through my links, without any extra cost for you. Of course, I only recommend the products I am personally satisfied with.